PRESS RELEASE: 584 out of 954 pass the April 2022 real estate broker’s license exam
The following is a press release from the Professional Regulation Commission.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 584 out of 954 passed the Real Estate Broker License Examination held by the Board of Real Estate Service in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi and Tacloban in april.
Members of the Board of Real Estate Service who have passed the licensing exam are Ofelia C. Binag (inhibited), president; Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag, members.
The results were published two working days after said review.
The top performing schools in the April 2022 Real Estate Brokers Licensing Examination pursuant to the Board’s Series of Resolutions No. 2017-1058(C) of 2017:
The successful candidates who placed in the top 10 for the April 2022 Real Estate Broker Licensing Exam are:
Below is the full list of successful candidates:
From June 17 and from June 20 to June 22, 2022, registration for the issuance of the Professional Identification Card (CI) and the Registration Certificate will be done online. please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow the instructions for initial registration. Those who register must bring the following items:
- Completed Oath Form uploaded Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- notice of admission (for identification only)
- 2 passport size photos (colored with white background and full name tag)
- 2 series of documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope
- submission of original surety bond, the minimum amount of which is P20,000, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Housing and Land Use Regulation Board (HLURB) as creditor
Successful candidates must personally register and sign in the list of registered professionals.
The date and place of the swearing-in ceremony for the new winners of the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com